Australian Pharmacist Articles
Australian Pharmacist articles
Every month members of the RPSN write an article on an aspect of regional, rural or remote pharmacy practice. These articles are published in the journal of the PSA Australian Pharmacist.
Links to articles
- November 2013 – A farmer’s mental health: Mark Kirschbaum
- December 2013 – Rural pharmacy’s future: Lindy Swain
- January 2014 – Isolation has its benefits: Lindy Swain
- January 2014 – A personal experience in rural Western Australia (feature): Amy Page
- February 2014 – The challenge of dementia in rural and remote areas: Dr Hanan Khalil
- March 2014 – Rural pharmacy: Amy Page
- May 2014 – A cryptic case from a rural hospital: Laura Boyce
- June 2014 – ATSI guidelines out soon: Lindy Swain
RURAL PHARMACY SUPPORT NETWORK
The Rural Pharmacy Support Network is a staff network of the Australian Rural Health Education Network.