Beyond the black stump: rapid reviews of health research issues affecting regional, rural and remote Australia.
This study looks at:
- Retail initiatives to improve the healthiness of food environments in rural, regional and remote communities.
- Which interventions best support the health and wellbeing needs of rural populations experiencing natural disasters?
- The impact of bushfires on the wellbeing of children living in rural and remote Australia.
- The role of national policies to address rural allied health, nursing and dentistry workforce maldistribution.
- Availability and characteristics of publicly available health workforce data sources in Australia.
- Rapid realist review of opioid tapering in the context of long term opioid use for non-cancer pain in rural areas.